Behind the Designs
Words for a Season offers a beautiful way to wear a meaningful word without the commitment of a permanent tattoo.
Every season I’ll add a new design to the shop!
The design inspirations come from either the season I’m in and what word I have on my heart or from hearing stories from the community and creating a word one of you suggests!
Hand-Drawn & Easy to Apply
How To Apply
1. Choose a location. Choose an area of skin where you’d like the tattoo. Smooth, flat areas that do not fold, stretch or rub against clothing are the best.
2. Clean and dry the area. Clean the skin with rubbing alcohol and a paper towel - let it dry completely.
3. Peel and press. Carefully peel the plastic layer away from the design. Press the sticky side of the tattoo firmly against your skin. Make sure to press down edges too!
4. Wet and remove. Hold a wet paper towel or cloth against the back of the tattoo for 30 seconds, or until paper is fully soaked. The tattoo will then easily peal off and reveal the design!
5. Enjoy! Now it’s time to show off your temporary tattoo!