Woodland Beard Oil
Woodland Beard Oil
Woodland Beard Oil provides essential nourishment and hydration to help your beard grow healthy and strong. It helps to soften and hydrate facial hair for a softer, more manageable beard. With key ingredients including natural oils, Woodland Beard Oil will help to promote healthy beard growth while providing a nourishing, hydrating experience.
Size: 1 oz.
Scent Profile: Texas Cedar, Atlas Cedar & Vanilla
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Argan Oil
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Rosehip Oil
- Growth- Our blend of carrier oils helps promote hair growth, soften hair, and long-lasting hydration.
- Organic- Our premium products are handcrafted with only the finest organic ingredients for our customers.
How to use Beard Oil:
1. Beard oil is most effective after a warm or hot shower. The heat and steam from the shower will help open your pores and makes your skin and facial hair more receptive to the oil.
2. Pat it dry with a clean towel.
3. Apply approx. 2 to 8 drops of beard oil in your palm and rub your hands together to spread the product around your palms and fingers. The amount of drops you use depends on the length of your beard. (Short beards - use 2 to 3 drops; Medium beards - use up to 6 drops; Long beards - use up to 8 drops). You can always start with a smaller amount to avoid making your beard too greasy and then apply additional drops as needed.
4. Work the product on your palms and fingers into your beard, making contact with the skin underneath your hair.
5. Once the product is distributed evenly, use our premium boar bristle brush to brush your beard back into place.
6. After applying the beard oil, we recommend that you wait 5 to 10 minutes before applying any of our beard butter or balm. This will allow enough time for the oil to seep into your skin.